CLASS IS FULL.
Please sign up for our next class, "The Anatomy of Sleep: Maximizing What You Get" on 2/17/2018. We are sorry for any inconvenience. Please contact Jacqueline if you have any questions or concerns (720)347-0269 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest!
Join AXS Wellness Founder & Sleep Specialist, Jacqueline Toomey for an introductory experience of the Sleep Recovery Practice. Rooted in the nidra methodology, this Department of Defense endorsed relaxation practice has been shown to lower blood pressure, treat PTSD/ depression / anxiety, improve sleep quality and increase overall sense of wellbeing.
In this 2 hour class, expect to learn:
- How stress from sleepless nights directly affect heart health & hormones that impact performance on and off the job, & how to rebalance them
- Techniques to relax after a busy shift & how to reset circadian rhythm for your best sleep
- 3 Key supplements needed for high stress & demands of a firefighter schedule
- How the SRP is effective in lowering risk for cardiovascular health problems, reduction of stress and increased sense in overall wellness
- How to do an SRP! - You'll experience this highly effective relaxation technique, tailored for firefighters & proven to induce deep relaxation, lower blood pressure and improve sleep .
What you need:
Wear loose, comfortable clothing, bring a yoga mat & pillow. (*Yoga mats provided for those who do not have one, note: limited amount).